Tuesday 9 October 2012

Dubai Credit card debt

Credit card debt

Q: I was working in Dubai, for more than six years. Four months ago I went back home on vacation and didn’t return to the UAE due to my father’s illness and also my financial problem. I have a bank credit card and I didn’t pay it to the bank. Now I am unemployed and unable to pay it. After a month my company called me to come back but I didn’t go due to family and financial problems. My company told me they were going to cancel my visa. My visa also expired on September 2012. I came to know that the bank filed a police and Interpol case against me and my name is blacklisted and I can’t go back to Dubai or any other Gulf country.

A: If you intend to repay the bank, you may delegate someone to make the repayment to the bank on your behalf and to get clearance from the bank to lift your name from the blacklist and Interpol list. Thus, you may further settle the matter with your company either by returning to work after the bank problem or ask the company to cancel your residence visa legally to avoid violating the Labour Law as well as the law of the Department of Naturalisation and Residence (Dubai General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs)-GN.

Our Services:Business Setup|Offshore Company Formation Dubai|Freezone Company Formation|Visa Assistance|Pro Services|Paralegal Services|Document Clearing|Business Consultancy|Language Services|Employment Visa|Transit Visa|Maid Visa|Visit Visa|Abu Dhabi Visa|Schengen Visas|Company Formation|Hospitality Services|Trade Services|Managed IT Services|Outsourcing Services|Healthcare Services|Logistics services|Intellectual Property|Offshore Company Formation|Financial Services|Accounting Services

For more information please contact me on

Mobile +971553350517

Email: winstonk@live.com

Skype Winston.wambua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.